Any Note? Hello!
I would like to request a quote for these 2 separate scenarios separately and also together to see what would work best:
(1) Disassembly of the IKEA items listed below
- Intended disassembly deadline Nov 5
(2) Just moving van w/ help of driver, no disassembly, as if the disassembly has already been completed before van arrival
- Intended moving deadline Nov 6
(3) Intended deadline if both scenarios occurred on the same day: Nov 6.
In scenario 1, the disassembly would be for the following specific items:
1. HOLMSUND corner sofa-bed, article number 191.507.54
2. PAX wardrobe, article number 093.035.02
3. MALM bed frame, high, with 4 storage boxes, article number 290.069.83
In scenario 2, "moving van w/ help of driver," this would be for all of the items in the flat, keeping in mind all items would have already been disassembled and/or mostly packed for load-up beforehand, with the biggest item for moving that's not disassembled (in the whole flat) being an IKEA standing desk, which I'd prefer not to take apart.
For the "moving van&help of driver scenario," I have no allocated parking area and live on the main high street of Royston which would mean (a) I would need to pay for the van's parking (which would be a 5-7 min walk away) or (b) the van would have to be pull up onto the curb, half on the sidewalk and half on the main street for the duration of the furniture load up.
Other things to note: (A) most of my furniture is bright white, so I would prefer to have a clean van. (B) my partner and I will actively be participating in the load up with the driver, otherwise I would request driver + 1 helper, which I am not doing in this case. (C) At the delivery address most items will fit into the elevator, however, the parts for some of the disassembled IKEA items will not fit in it, and therefore, will need to moved up two flights of stairs (2nd floor).
Thank you, I look forward to receiving your quote and comparing with those vans + disassembly teams locally.
Tara Richards 7707991148